If you are following a paleo diet but your dinner guest don’t here is a recipe that can satisfy both palates
Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers is a perfect combo if you need to impress your dinner guest. It is a perfect side dish to steak or a salad. Pairs nicely with red or white wine.
The Marinade Ingredients
- ½ a teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finally chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 24 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 4 10-inch-long woody rosemary sprigs
Preparations & Cooking
- Preheat broiler or BBQ
- Skewer six shrimps, per a sprig of rosemary
- Sprinkle shrimp with pepper &, paprika.
- Whisk olive oil, and chopped garlic, parsley, chives, thyme and lemon in medium bowl to blend.
- Coat shrimp with marinade brush with the whisked herbs and lemon and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Broil or BBQ until opaque in center
- Arrange on platter and serve.